Commercial Office Fit-out at City East Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway.
D. Fallon Consulting Group (DFCG) was commissioned by HSE West Estates Department to design and upgrade existing office space as part of the ongoing Enhanced Community Care (ECC) programme.
The roll out of these ECC services are designed to free up Acute Hospital Sites by providing integrated community services locally across the country.
Services provided to the HSE included statutory and regulatory compliance including disability and fire safety auditing, survey and condition reports, detailed design and reconfiguration of the existing office space as well as Project Management.
Client: HSE West Estates Department
- Architectural Concept and Detail Architectural Design.
- Civil Engineering Consultancy
- Structural Engineering Consultancy
DFCE are providing full Architectural, Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy services on this project in accordance with required HSE scope of services. Tasks to date include concept architectural layouts and associated civil & structural scheme designs for the proposed upgrade works to the existing office space.
DFCE tasks in this project included:
- Preparation of preliminary architectural, civil & structural scheme layout drawings for the HSE project
- Co-ordination of third-party surveys, including topographical and measured building surveys