Decentralisation of the MTHW Campus Heating System project at UHG
D. Fallon Consulting Engineers (DFCE) are delighted to have provided Architectural Design, Civil & Structural Engineering Design & PSDP services on this project. This project involves the works associated with the Decentralisation of the MTHW Campus Heating System within the grounds of University Hospital Galway.
Client: HSE West Estates
- Architectural Services
- Civil Engineering Consultancy
- Structural Engineering Consultancy
DFCE tasks in this project included:
- Extensive input into the project safety. This includes the review of the appointed contractor’s method statement, risk assessment (MSRA), & project safety information given the sensitive site location.
- Co-ordination of all required ground investigation, Topo & UUS surveys of the campus.
- Design of all bespoke structural designs required, including the foundations, structural frames etc.
- Periodic inspections during the construction stage to ensure compliance with applicable Building Regulations & design provided.