Residential Development at Béal Taoide, Coast Road, Galway
D. Fallon Consulting Engineers (DFCE) provided extensive multi-disciplinary services to an exclusive new development on the Coast Road, between Galway City and Oranmore.
Béal Taoide features 14 no. luxurious detached homes, a mixture of 4/5 bedroom units, with all units also featuring detached garages.
The 14 no. units feature the following:
- BER A2 Ratings
- Superior Views over Galway Bay
- Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garages
The development is ongoing and due for completion in mid-2023.
Client: Kenny Developments Contracting Limited
- Post-planning Architectural Services
- Civil Engineering Consultancy
- Structural Engineering Consultancy
- Assigned Certifier
DFCE provided a bespoke design service to the Client which maximised the architectural and structural efficiency. The design provided ease of construction for the contractor, while still providing a high-quality finish to the units in the development.
DFCE tasks in this project included:
- Bespoke post-planning architectural design services for each individual unit
- Full Civil, Structural & Architectural packages for each house type. These packages were designed to ensure that all units are built in accordance with Building Regulations. This includes substructure, superstructure & roof design packages for each unit.
- Periodic inspections of the build during the construction stage.
- Final sign-off for compliance with Building Regulations & Planning Permission for each unit.